Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Family Fun









Here are our little soldiers in the fight for right. We did this several years ago (Thanks Scott for the picture of Austin!) and just this last FHE. Keep that armor shined up kids!





Dan's dad used to play a game with them called "Pull Dad off the Couch." Here's a twist we tried this week- "Put Dad on the Couch". A little harder to do...



2 comments:

Jeremy and Rebecca said...

I think that you guys are having too much fun. Is that even possible?

Scott said...

That's so funny! We will definitely try this game when the twins are here next, but I have a feeling their new brother may need to grow up a little first before they have any chance at all.

For whatever reason I have that picture of Austin and will e-mail it to you right now!