The last day of our trip was Lagoon. Some of us are fans of the big scary rides, but not this mom. I had a great time watching my kids enjoy, and did end up going on the old white roller coaster,the Wild Mouse and a few others. It was a really fun day.
After wanting to all day, Keaton finally decided to try Colussus. He doesn't like the drops, so notice how he puts his head down to miss them, but he loved it! He ended up doing it time after time until we had to go. Here's a clip:
3 comments:
Oh it looks like you had fun!
Yeh, we wanted so bad to be able to stop and see you but of course ran out of time. :(
I would have loved to record me going on Colossus when I was younger--except they didn't make video cameras small enough to fit in a roller coaster back then!
Post a Comment