Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hooray! He's home!!!


Anticipation at the airport


Alright, I know that just a few posts ago I was bloging about Austin coming home.  Just ignore that, because someday I'll catch up on that 2 1/2 years.   Cause now Redge is home!!  What an exciting few days it's been.  Austin, Karen and Arlee met us at the airport.  At first we thought his flight was going to be a half hour early, which would have been a few minutes after we got there, but luckily it was right on time.  He came down the stairs a little quicker than we thought!  He looked so good, the same really, but oh what joy as we were all reunited!
 



 Enjoy all the smiling pictures, and I'll see if I can get the video put on!  :)





2 comments:

Scott said...

Yay! Thanks for posting--we've been excited to see pictures! We know you're having a wonderful reunion, and look forward to chatting/webcamming with him sometime in the next few weeks. Welcome home Redge!!!

DaNae said...

Welcome home Redge!!! You look very good and we are glad that you are back safe and sound. We can tell by the pictures that you are excited to be back and that everyone is happy to have you home. Can you beleive how tall the kids have gotten?